Thursday, February 28, 2008

In Response to IC Work Order

In response to Cory's post earlier on in the semester I agree with his statement that the IC Work Order service is relatively timely and efficient. In my room the door's peep hole was broken. Right after I found out that our door was damaged I filed for a work order and it was only after two days that I came back from class and the door was repaired. This is a big positive trait that I look at when thinking about Ithaca College. It is a great feeling knowing that my money towards this college is being useful towards myself in some way. I have heard other rumors why tuition prices keep rising and when something like this happens it is alwas reassuring for myself. I have discussed this topic with some of my buddies from back home and they have told me that they have bathroom problems often and things that could use repair but their schools dont take care of them like Ithaca College does.

http://corysbusinessblog.blogspot.com/2008/02/ic-work-order.html

No comments: