Monday, March 31, 2008

Response to Waimon's Post

In response to Waimon's post about where our tuition is going, I agree with her statements. I agree with the fact that the new business building was designed and constructed within a reasonable amount of time, 12-16 months. I also dont understand that if we can do that within a year or a year and a half, how come the wireless networking is taking so long. There are many schools that have lower tuitions than us and they all have wireless internet connection everywhere on campus. Also while I am a huge sports fan and loves sports, I also agree that we are spending too much money on the athletic centers. Especially if we are planning to build a new athletic center in the near future. I think that the tuition is too high and that our money is going somewhere that isnt as relevant as we think.
http://wkyu816.blogspot.com/2008/03/where-is-our-tuition-going.html

No comments: