Friday, April 11, 2008

Public Safety Comment

Last night I was just sitting in my room watching the Detroit Red Wings get their first victory in their series with the Nashville Predators. After watching the game I turned on some music and it could not have been more than four minutes that there was a SASP or night RA on duty that knocked on my door. I think that the people on duty do not give you a chance to turn the music down at all. They claimed that they heard my music playing for a little while. I knew that I had not had my music on for that long but I didn't really feel like arguing with them. I believe that SASPS just try to get kids in trouble, they look for reasons to get kids caught. Its like they have contests at night to get the most write-ups every night. I wish that the people on duty at night would ease up a little, realize that we are all college students, we are not going to bed at around 11 it was.

No comments: