Sunday, March 30, 2008

2008 NCAA Tournament

Who is going to be that ast team standing in this long tournament? There are many people in the country that believe North Carolina has the ability to win it all this year. I agree with this statement, they have the right group of kids and they can play the full 40 minute game. There is another team that has the capability to win it and that is Memphis. The only problem I have noticed with Memphis is that their free throw shooting is awful. Sometimes close games come down to if you can make a free throw or not. I have seen Memphis lose around 20 points per game in just missed free throws. I beleive that if you want to continue on in this tournament, making free throws is one of the top priorities. I think that both of these teams can advance pretty far and might see eachother in the final game, but only if Memphis starts hitting their free throws.

No comments: