Monday, April 14, 2008

Mariokart= Great Game

Yesterday I heard someone say that he hated mariokart, and that it was not a well designed game. This got me kind of heated because mariokart was the first video game I had ever owned and I love it. I started debating with this kid because I believe it is one of the greatest games ever created. It is alot of fun when you can play four player, and be able to play against eachother for a race or something else. There are not a lot of newer systems coming out that allow four players to play against eachother. The PS3 only allows two players, the xbox 360 does allow four players but they dont have that many games that offer the four player option. Even though the nintendo 64 is older and doesnt have as good graphics, it is still a classic and mariokart is one of the greatest games.

No comments: