Friday, April 11, 2008

I am not a fan of Homerconnect

I do not really like the idea of scheduling classes at 7:00 in the morning on Homer-connect. I know that the starting time could not have been anytime after because students would have class so I understand that however, I think that because we use the internet to do it kids don't get into the classes very easily. This morning I spent an hour and a half trying to get into the classes I had planned and scheduled to take but homer connect kept logging me off and on and I ended up with only 2 or 3 classes. When we have so many people throughout the whole campus trying to add classes on the internet, things are going to be messed up and working slow. This is what happened to me and now I have to run around campus looking for teachers in order to override a class. I do not like how this is all over the internet.

No comments: